EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:48:20 +0100
hi leo
can't help with the first of your queries I'm afraid, suggest you try the
freedom scientific website to see if they as makers of openbook give any
info on applicable support lists.

the usual method for subscribing to a topica list is to place a dash then
the word subscribe between the name of the list you wish to join and the at
symbol
so in this case send a blank message to

once on the list you would address messages to

good luck

Adrian Higginbotham.

SURFACE  (Salford University, Research Focus on Accessible Environments).

tel:  (44_-161-2954939,
fax  (44)-161-2955011,
Email [log in to unmask]
textphone  (44)-161-2953599.