EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:11:45 -0800
7bit
From:
Jim Breene <[log in to unmask]>
I have a friend who is deaf.  He drives on the interstate and recently
had car trouble.  Is there any service or suggestions for how a person
who is deaf can get roadside assistance or some type help when they have
car trouble, whether in town or on the interstate?   Is there any way to
use 911 or make a contact with the State Highway Patrol or some other
agency who could dispatch assistance.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  Please note that I no
longer have EASI access so if you could respond directly to me it will be
greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year to all.  May this be your best year ever.

Jim

Jim Breene
[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]