EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:19:08 -0400
From:
Jim Breene <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
I think you will find the subject material of interest.  You can access
it at:  http://www-3.ibm.com/able/winternews01.html
A lot of new and exciting things going on.

For those who were a part of the IBM National Support Center for Persons
with Disabilities, you can take great pride in setting the stage and
being a part of the early IBM commitment to support people who are
disabled.  Your efforts are still paying dividends  :-)

Best regards,

Jim

"Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed
their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these
liberties are the gift of God?  That they are not to be violated but with
His wrath?  I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just;
that His justice cannot sleep forever."  President Thomas Jefferson