EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Pranav Lal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:08:59 +0530
Jon,

Very interesting. I am not the programmer in this case but am advising on
the accessibility aspects. What alternative do you suggest to flash? My
employer needs to implement the lab on the web and it must look good.

Pranav