EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:44:03 -0600
7bit
From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
I think all of his questions could be answered in my friend Steve
mendelsohn's book "Tax Options and Strategies for People with
disabilities," which was published in 1996.  I just found it on Amazon by
typing in the word "tax" and the phrase "people with disabilities."  You
can also just follow the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/093995785X/qid=1016411697/sr=1-1/r
ef=sr_1_1/002-7934171-3520053

It is also available from Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic in
accessible format.

Kelly