From:
D.J. Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:24:40 -0700

Most people said the potato starch is what I should have used for baking the
cream puffs.  This is white and is used in most recipes.  It looks like corn
starch.  The potato flour is heavy and not used often,  if  it is used, it
is in small quantities.  Thanks for all the responses to my post.  Agnes in
Idaho