From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 14:18:42 -0500

Hi Listmates,

I spoke with Barbara at 1-800-697-7897 regarding the gluten free status
of Wishbone Salad Dressings today and she told me that they are in the
process of updating their gluten free lists.

However, she did tell me that the following salad dressings are GF:

Red Wine Vinaigrette
Fat Free Red Wine Vinaigrette
Olive Oil Vinaigrette
Olive Oil Italian
Regular Fat Free Italian
Classic House Italian
Robusto Italian
Just Too Good Country Italian

This does not include all GF salad dressings.  If you have another
favorite, please give her a call as she was very helpful.

She is also sending me a GF list of their Lawry's line which is up to
date along with coupons for Wishbone.

Happy GF Eating!

Barbara in Illinois