Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:35:42 -0500

Hi Listmates,

    I just received a letter from Lisa Guzzo and Ross J Born of  the
Just Born company that makes marshmallow peeps stating that all their
candy is GF.  They state all of their candy is derived from corn.  The
modified food starch used in the manufacturing of their jelly bean
candies is corn starch.  Here is the list of candies they sent me.

Mike & Ike - original fruits, tropical typhoon, berry blast & jolly joes
Zours - assorted fruit
Hot Tamales & super Hot Tamales
Teenee Beanee Gourmet Jelly Beans - Orchid fruit, tropical fruit, sunny =
fruit, assorted fruit, Licorice

for the holidays they make seasonal candies

Christmas
Marshmallow Peep Christmas Trees & Snowmen
Marshmallow Peeps Cutouts holiday cookie flavored  (I asked specifically =
about these)
Teenee beanee Holiday Mix=20

Valentine's Day
Mike & Ike Valentine Treats
Valentine Hot Tamales
Marshmallow Peeps Hearts

Easter
Marshmallow Peeps Bunnies & giant Bunnies
Marshmallow Peeps Eggs
Mike & Ike Easter Treats
Just Born Jelly Beans
Peeps Jelly Beans
Peeps Jelly Bean Canes

Halloween
Marshmallow Peeps Pumpkins, spooky cats & ghosts
snack pack bags - mike & Ike, hot tamales & zours
variety pack bags - mike & ike and zours

My kids love peeps, I hope this is helpful.

Happy Holidays,
Donna Stier