From:
Linda Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:19:22 -0500

I have been on the gf diet for almost eight months, and am feeling much
better, but still have some slight problems (soft stools, headaches, achey
joints, etc.). I have been wracking my brain trying to find where I would
be getting hidden gluten. Then, I had a thought the other day. Would my
nasal inhaler for sinusitus be giving me gluten, since I often feel
drainage in the back of my throat after using it? I take Rhinocort Aqua,
which I have been taking since before my diagnosis with cd. The doctor who
gave me the prescription is not the one who treats me for cd. He is my
local GP.My cd doctor told me not to worry about anything that I did not
consume, so I guess I didn't consider a nasal inhaler a problem. Could this
be the problem?