Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:17:18 -0500
From:
Christine A. Krahling <[log in to unmask]>

Recently, I spoke to the "manager of child nutrition" for my daughter's
school district. While I was not surprised, she told me that she had no
idea what celiac disease is. I would like to hear from registered
dietitians/nutritionists regarding the education and training they receive
in regard to celiac disease and the gluten-free diet, and how celiacs can
increase awareness to this population. For example, do we start with those
who develop the curriculum for registered dietitians? If you are in this
profession, please reply. If you know someone who is, please forward this
message to them. Thank you.