Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:05:13 EST

Hello everyone!

    I've had to changed screen names due to the unbelievable mass of
email that has flooded my account!  I couldn't find my sisters' email!
Anyway, here's the summary everyone has asked for regarding my question
about exhaustion.  Many, MANY thanks to all of you for responding - I
appreciate your input very much!  I hope that this summary is clear
enough for everyone.  It's hard to know what to include, so I hope I did
it right!  This is what everyone had to say:

1.  You might want to have your thyroid checked.

2.  You should look into additional food allergies.

3.  There are things called delayed food allergies, or food sensitivities.

4.  Most of the GF foods you now eat like bread or cereal are not
"enriched"= like regular bread or cereal.  That, plus if your gut is not
yet healed could mean that you have a number of vitamin deficiencies and
need vitamins and supplements.

5.  At the very least, get checked for anemia and start taking a gluten
free B-6 supplement!

6.  You might want to experiment to see if you do better on a low carb diet.

7.  You should have your physician check your B-12 and thyroid.

8.  While your body is getting rid of the built up toxins left by those
things that you were taking in that were counter to your bodies well
being you will experience what is known as a healing crisis. Three days
of fresh veg. &= fruit juices, not canned, on and off for a while will
speed up the cleanse.

9.  Could be that you have hypoglycemia?

10.  I would say no but you may have a vitimin deficiency. Ask your doctor to
 do some blood tests

11. Think about getting your thyroid tested and talk to a holistic Dr.
about chronic fatigue. Perhaps there are other foods or chemicals you
are sensitive to. Keep looking at things in your environment. Keep a
notebook of what you eat and how you feel.

Again - many thanks for your input.

Kate - Chicago