Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:06:09 +0800
From:
Betty Wass <[log in to unmask]>

M.A.G.I.C., the Madison (WI) Area Gluten Intolerant Chapter, will have a
program on gluten-free bread baking on Saturday, March 10, at 10 a.m.  Some
of our group's bread bakers will tell how they make it and have samples for
tasting.

The meeting is at the Verona Public Library, 130 No. Franklin, Verona.
Coming from Madison on Verona Road, turn at the A&W root beer stand (one
block before the stoplight) and go one block north; from Hwy. M, the
library is just past the Catholic Church.  All are welcome.