VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:27:25 -0500
Hi,

I am very pleased to announce that our first seminar, "How to Have a
Successful Interview", which was held in New York City, on December 6, 2000,
was a great success.

Please pass the word to friends and colleagues that the next Professional
Development Seminar "How to Tap into the Hidden Job Market" will be on
Wednesday, January 10th from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. It will take place at The
Associated Blind, 110 William Street, 9th Floor (between Fulton and John
Streets) in New York City.

Henry Lesher, Executive Vice President of Bernard Haldane Associates will be
the guest speaker. Since 1947 Bernard Haldane Associates has helped over
600,000 people obtain better jobs.  Haldane Associates has over 75 offices
throughout the United States, Canada and Great Britain.

You can participate even if you're not in New York City. E-mail your
questions for our guest to me before 1/10/01 and I'll present them during
the question and answer portion, time permitting.

We are recording this free seminar and will make it available on eSight
Careers Network (www.eSightCareers.net).

These free seminars are presented by eSight(tm) Careers Network
(http://www.esightcareers.net) and the Adaptive Solutions for Independence
to help blind, visually impaired and all people with disabilities create new
career and employment opportunities.

Register online at: http://www.eSightCareers.net

This will be an opportunity for networking so please bring your resume.

I look forward to hearing from you,

 Edwin Montanez
 Member Services Representative
 eSight Careers Network(tm)
 Where people who are blind or visually impaired
 build resources for managing their careers.

 E-mail: [log in to unmask]