From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:05:53 -0800
I handle the day to day list matters on Paleofood. Don Wiss is a list owner on
this list as well as a number of other lists that he has set up on maelstrom. He
has full list owner privileges on all of these lists. He is not active on all of
them but he spends some time here because this way of eating is the one that
keeps him healthy.

If someone wanted to manage a paleopet list, Don is the person they would go for
help in setting it up. This is how we got a paleorecipe list. I also manage a
raw food list here. It was running under majordomo on another server. Don set me
up with a running list. All I had to do was give him my subscriber list and make
some decisions about headers and things. Since I wanted to bring my archives
from the other server, Don showed how to do this - all by email. He has been a
big help.