From:
Cheyenne Loon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 13:26:42 -0800
> The water packed is more healthy, as the oil used in oil-packed is
(aside from
> not being paleo) the sort of machine-made, chemical-ridden oil, full
of trans
> fatty acids, that we should avoid.

I agree - most commercial brands pack in "vegetable oil".  What does
that mean??  Could be anything.  I suspect its quality isn't the best.
What I do is buy water-packed tuna, drain the water, and then add my
own high-quality extra virgin olive oil.  FYI there are Italian brands
that sell olive-oil packed tuna, usually in packs of 3.  They are
delish.

Cheyenne