C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:02:59 -0500
Methinks to be a participant on any one of those "reality-based" shows, one
would have to be at least socially disabled right out of the blocks,
wouldn't you agree?

-Kyle

(who is still trying to understand why he would need a shotgun to get Laura
to lift her dress:

"Depends. I've got this little mental picture of Kyle sitting on the
verandah
sitting in a rocking chair, shotgun across his lap, expensive lens in the
middle of the lawn. Call from Laura:-

"Hey, hon, can you do up my dress".

Go on Kyle, hit the insurance. :-)

Cheers

Deri")

Betcha my mental picture is stranger than yours, Deri.  ;>)

Besides, if you've seen my shooting of late, you would understand that even
hitting insurance would be no mean feat!

CP spasms and a 12-bore.  What a great combo, eh?

-Kyle