C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
wlindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 02:40:03 -0600
Hello,
I am new to the list and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Karen and I am a Mother to 2 1/2 year old boy/girl twins.  My daughter Kelsey has CP. She is just now starting to crawl a little and stand with support, she can also pull herself up to sit on her knees. Kelsey is not able to sit up on her own yet, but can with support. I hope to learn more about CP and how to best provide for my daughter through this list.  I have no support (other than ECI) or know any families in my area dealing with the same situation. I have felt very alone many times having to deal with all this.  I want my daughter to have the best, as any parent would want, and to receive the best therapy and assistant possible.  My dreams and wishes is that my daughter will one day walk on her own and join her twin brother in activities.