From:
Anne & John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:30:48 -0500
Don't get me going on QRZ.  It is a big thorn in my side.  It appears the
site has been reworked and it's not very friendly.  I registered as required
but I cannot get into my page to edit my biography.  The cooky option in the
computer has been turned on and I still cannot get in.  I get a message
telling me that my computer is not returning the cookies sent to it.  My
sighted husband has tried to figure it out but he is baffled too.

Anne, K1STM