Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 10:09:49 -0700
Peg wrote:
> Go with the veggies and/or gnaw bones!
> It's also recommended to get Ca "around the clock" in small
> amounbts everytime you eat for max availability.

this "gnaw bones" sounds exciting and do-able, is their some bone gnawer's
advice?

are we talking something like a pouch may do, scraping and working away at
the edges of a cut bone?

I'm thinking of getting more beef ribs, pork ribs and are chicked leg bones
OK too?

On the vegetable side, does cooking help or hinder the bio-availabilty of
calcium?

What about things like canned spinach and calcium?

What about boiling vegetables two or three times discarding the water and
"sugars", between boilings, as used to be done in pre-insulin diabetic
diets -- is the nutrient valuethrown out with the water?

Grant
Grant

STONE and SPEAR         [log in to unmask]
        Hunter & Gatherer PALEOFOOD Subscriber's Page
        http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/paleo.htm