AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:22:57 -0500
Hi Kathie,
I vaguely remembered the recent discussion of the issue on EASI, but when I checked the EASI archives I realized that your own question had triggered the discussion.
I have no answer to your question. I don't even know what PeopleSoft does. Did you post your question to the ACCESS listserv, which deals with online accessibility issues within the UW (mostly Madison people). If you are not part of this group, contact Alice Anderson [[log in to unmask]], who I believe to be the moderator of this group. (It's not that busy; you won't get swamped with messages.) Alice herself may have some pointers.
Greetings,
Axel