From:
Barbara Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 18:46:16 EST

My family will be travelling to the DC area over april vacation.  We are
staying with my sister, so I will be able to make a lot of meals for my cd
daughter, but lunch will probably always be on the run.  Any good lunch
places (for kids, we've got four!) that you could pass on would be great.
Also any grocery/health food stores.  I would also be interested in attending
a support grp. meeting while we are there if there is one scheduled.  If
anyone belongs to a support group in that area, please contact me.

It just occured to me we will be travelling to Providence for a swim meet &
will be there for four days as well, coming right up.  Anyone know of
restaurants/stores in that area?

Thanks as always for all your help & support.  This is list is a lifesaver!!

Barbie