From:
Chris Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 1995 13:31:16 -0500

As a newbie to the list, let me apologize in advance if this question/topic
has been covered before.  I was wondering about which alcohols are alright for
a celiac.  My doctor at home indicated that beer was alright, but I've read
that beer and hard liquors distilled from gluten grains are not o.k.  I'm
unclear on what's ok, and what's not ok, so any responses reagarding either
category would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris Hanson