Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:06:11 +1100
It's not standard pin. I believe there is no standard on integrated sound
connection.
If you can contact PCChips dealer, they may have the adapter you want.

*PCChips mobo really doesn't perform any good at all, if you have any
problem to make it work, let me know, I knew few tricks of "old" PCChips
board (hope they still work).

Jun Qian