From:
Gareth Cranny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 10:29:26 -0500
Something I just noticed recently after a fresh install of ME over 2K is that now when connecting (using Access Manager v1.4 from sympaticousers.org) IE will *always* open up the sympatico homepage regardless of what I set in to in options.  Hitting the home button even brings up the homepage I personally set!  This only happens when the connection is first made, and IE is automatically opened.
I know that I can disable Explorer from opening and then open it myself to get my default homepage, but I liked it the way it was (yeah, so i'm lazy!).  Is there a way to get around this?

Cheers

Gareth

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html