From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 17:22:38 -0800
Is this a Workgroup or a domain. Is there a server? What is the operating
system of the clients and of any server.
Off hand it sounds like a permission problem. If this is a all Win98
Workgroup then look at the shares of the machines you can't access. First
make sure you have the drives you wish to share set to Share and enabled as
full access.

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group