From:
"Ryan E. Schutte" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:57:29 -0600
ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon

With the release of its Radeon chipset, ATI has become a serious contender
for the top graphics card currently available. Selling for around $270
online, the AiW Radeon sports a cable-ready tuner, an interactive program
guide, time-shifted recording capabilities (like TiVo/ReplayTV), and the
best DVD playback we have seen from any video card to date. To top it all
off, the Radeon chipset has some serious 3D muscle and full DirectX 8
support for stunning visuals and great gaming performance.

For a review of the card,
http://www.techtv.com/freshgear/reviews/story/0,3679,11755,00.html

 From the sounds of that, the Radeon card has it's own TV Tuner that seems
to be pretty good, and an excellent DVD playback -- would you really need
both?  I just got the e-mail with the above info in it about 1/2 hour
before I got this post. :)

--
Ryan E. Schutte
Owner - KawreS

KawreS - The SuperStore for all your needs and prices that you will love!

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org