Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:05:47 +1100
did you solved the IRQ conflict? that would be the reason why it won't work
with windows. a lot of cards don't like the idea of sharing IRQ with other
devices, you may change its IRQ in device manager, if you cannot make the
change in Device manager, try move the card to another slot, or see if there
is option in BIOS to allow you assign IRQ to each slot.

Jun Qian

> I checked the System Properties Folder, and the AD1812 is there under
> the right category (Sound,video etc), under the General window it says
> the AD1812 is working properly, Under the Resources window, it has the
> correct settings, but it shows a conflict with "AD1812" in the IRQ.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org