From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:36:38 -0500
Paul:
Going from 450 to 800 would make a difference but, from what I've
experienced in going from 300 to 500, not all that much. Still, an
opportunity is an opportunity. Any chance that you could "compromise" on
more RAM (with the understanding that the next super box that comes in the
door goes to you)? There just ain't such a thing as too much memory.
Regards,
Carroll Grigsby