C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karen K. Perlow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:17:23 EST
In a message dated 03/02/2001 9:50:10 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< If we all have chips on our shoulders, maybe that explains why most of
 us tilt to one side and have problems with our balance.  Perhaps we
 all need another chip on the other shoulder to even us up - and make
 us `normal'!!! >>

LMAO Rayna..You're soooo right..Family & friends ask me if I want to put my
purse down or why I keep it with me ( on my forearm ).I always say I need it
for ballast!! As a matter of fact if it was any lighter ( like I have time to
clean it out..lol ) I'd probably fall down..LOL. I have my own theory on the
word normal by the way.We DO lead NORMAL lives , it's just that everyone's
normal is different.

Karen :)