C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 06:55:43 -0500
From: Betty B <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 2:12 AM
Subject: Re: Help! Need Disability Awareness training comments

> I've read everybody's response, thanks for posting your thoughts.  So far,
> I've got Bi*ch, Prat, moronic bastard (or "bastid," as I like to say).
Did I
> miss anything?

Maybe you can add that she is someone who takes advantage of benefits that
the disablity movement has made possible that she finds so reprehensible.
Such as using the curb cuts to take the baby stroller over,  the electric
doors so that she can carry all her new purchased items without having to
use her hands or Botox to smooth all those wrinkles caused by bitter
thoughts of how "handicapped" people get all the good parking spots when she
has to walk in humid, stormy, cold, rainy, hot, windy weather and muss her
hair..
I'm sure the list can think of a few more
Joanne