C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:11:55 -0800
Hi all,

guess I better get my 2 cents in here.

I work for a camp for disabled people- youth thru ......  however old.  It is a religious - non-denominational camp- nothing is forced however.  We have one youth week, and I'm not sure how young we take kids.  We have a full-time nurse on staff and plenty of counselors to assist in every possible need!!  (I hide in my office and lock the door when a few campers are around- or I never get any work done!! LOL)  We also provide scholarships for those who cannot afford the entire price.

Anyway, we are sending out our mass mailing this next week.  (There is also a camp for Physically Challenged April 2-5th)
If you would like a brochure mailed out to you, email me at