C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:18:56 -0500
Dear Bob, I am glad you are not frighten you are going to die at s65. Hay you are
right. I will live a ripe old age if I do not fall in front of a car. sometimes I
thank I might the way My blance is because of CP. I fall getting from my
wheelechair to my easy chair sometimes. I feel like I look like I have been
drinking mooneshine wiskie.    I am glad you like jokeing around. so many people
with CP or MS or MD or any kind of Medical problem. do not enjoy life. and can not
joke about there medical problems at  all.  Please call me Lynn. and I enjoyed
talking with you. Lynn