BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:42:12 -0400

Just to note that Earthlink/Mindspring has the 800 number option as well.

It is my understanding that the Mindspring 24/7 customer help service is
second to none.  Can't vouch for Earthlink, but one of the reasons they
merged, as they tell the story, is to combine the strengths of each into a
greater synergistic whole in order to survive the AOL juggernaut, so I
suspect that customer service would continue to be a priority.  But I don't
really know if Mindspring's customer help service reputation is true or not
because I've never had to call it...dang thing just keeps working.  But for
folks coming late to the internet experience that are a bit baffled by it
all, I suspect that it would be a most helpful thing to have around.
Dan Becker,  Executive Director          "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                   from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                           - Bullwinkle J. Moose