VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 14:36:13 -0400
Hello.  I am forwarding this email which I recently received in my inbox.
The sender gave me permission to post this to blindness mailing lists.  If
any of you choose to respond to this message, please do so to the original
author and not to me.

             Godspeed,
    David Goldfield

          http://www.davidgoldfield.com