Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 20:17:44 -0400
Hi Todd,

I said:

  > If your regular diet is really
> clean, you WILL feel not so well the next day after putting something in
> your body that your body struggles to handle.>>

You responded:

<<I disagree, having experienced the effect, or rather lack of
effect, of departures from paleo-purity even after lengthy
stretches of rigorous observance.>>

Do you eat grass-fed, antibiotic and hormone-free meat and poultry, as well
as organic vegetables, Todd.  Here are my thoughts. The body is made to be
acutely sensitive.  We lost this with our modern diets.  As we move closer
to the cleaner diet of other times we regain our ability to "feel" our food.

If the body is used to the presence of  the toxins in conventionally
produced meats and vegetables, it probably wouldn't feel the foods that are
not compatible with it.

Siobhan