From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:21:29 -0500
On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:30:53 -0700, T Croteau <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi,
>I have been trying to find a list of lectin containing foods...I have quit
eating
>grains  but still eat legumes.....are there any beans that are lectin
free???
>Peanuts are a legume...are lentils  also a legume???
>Thank you,
>Debi (RA)

Good lectin lists are found in D'Adamos's follow up.
I found Steve Shapiro's lists much better than the original D'Adamo book.
Unfortunately those lists aren't available anymore online.

I saved a copy of a composite list (all blood groups) and will mail it to
you by private mail, if you whish (by private mail please).

I feel it's copyrighted, so i don't want to upload the file.

Legumes seem to have much more nasty lectins than other food.
Still there a big differences.
Even if you look onto the most sensible blood group (0) some legumes are
left harmless (even beneficial), one of which are adzuki beans.
While kidney beans are heavy.

Sprouting seeds (legumes and grains) is reported to break the lectins down.
I haven't seen references yet, to which extent and in which time which
precentages are left.

Amadeus S.