C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:32:43 -0400
Hi,

  If you do need to go the antibiotic route, ask the doc to rx Zithromax aka
Zithromyacin - great for soft tissue infections. Vit C at 2000 units for the
next week or so will help a lot, too! Respiractin, an herbal
allergy/bronchitis/asthma relief is also very good -
(http://www.respiractin.com). Most health food stores should have that. I keep a
huge bottle of it in the fridge, rather than buying the small bottle that has
the dispensing unit attached (you'll pay extra for that little feature, when a
spoon does just as well, with buying the larger, more ecomical refill size).
Drink that water! BTW, I drink between 8 to 10 glasses of water daily - that
does not include coffee, juice, cola. Plain old water! :) Also great for
lubricating arthritic joints. So there, too! :)

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier