C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:07:16 -0500
The City of Memphis must have gotten a load of Federal dollars for curb cuts.
They are putting them on all the main streets of East Memphis(the upwardly
mobile section, no pun intended). Anyway, they put in these super nice curb at
the bottom of which is about one and a half to two inches of jagged asphalt! No
on thought to tell the bozos that the curb cut should be level with the
pavement!

Bobby