C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 18:27:37 -0000
Rayna,

The disability community tried to block his appointment and has held
numerous protests.

He's been on NPR interviews, usually with a disabilty advocate to contest
his positions.  More I suppose since I do not follow closely.

Being a Philadelphian with solid family connections I've been contemplating
asking to make arrangements where to send him.  LOL

Not to worry.  Likely won't be AU.

Steve.