C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:53:32 -0500
Nothing like another point of view to challenge one's viewpoint.  While
I cannot attest to the statistical accuracy of the alleged facts below
their perspective offers considerable wonderment.

I want to thank my friends who put up with my moodiness and migraine
over the last few days.  My friend, Roger, who's picking me up with his
kids, to take me out to lunch decided with me in a morning chat that we
needed to make Life barrier free.  Ideas and communications expand
possibilities.

Living can be fun and a headache. <LoL>  Thing is, Hannibal lovers, not
to get eaten alive--unless you know who's inviting you for dinner.

Hugs my loves,

ISM