C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 18:18:09 EST
I dunno.  I think a single Windsor looks better anyway -- kind of dapper.
Double Windsors look so thick and broad.  But who am I to say?  I don't have
to tie them, or wear them.

At least you don't have to do that thing Captain Peacock makes Mr. Lucas do
with his handkerchief.

Betty
NAACP (National Association for Artichokes with Cerebral Palsy)

In a message dated 02/09/2001 4:52:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Problem then is you have to do up that top button, a tie up tie holds the
>  collar together (well till about lunchtime!!). I must admit I do compound
> the
>  problem a bit by doing a flashy "single Windsor" knot, (not enough tie for
>  double).

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."