C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 01:06:27 -0500
My opinion... I don't this student should be excluded just because she was anorexic.  If she is recovering, making good progress, putting effort into staying healthy, is declared stable by her doctors, and can handle the workload required, she should be accommodated.  However, if her condition is so tenuous that she is expected to need CPR, she probably should be focusing on her health instead of going to college.  These are just my thoughts, and have nothing whatsoever to do with the law.

~Joy~
http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
Last Movie Seen:  "Frequency" - 5 out of 5 stars
Current Book:  "She's Come Undone" by Wally Lamb