C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:34:37 EST
Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

My favorite scene in the movie is very subtle; it's when Sir Lancelot storms
the Swamp Castle.  That's the scene right after the one where he's running up
the hill but never makes any progress.  When he finally gets to the castle
gate he runs one of the guards through with his sword.  The out-to-lunch
reaction of the other gate guard is priceless.

Sorry that we are both having problems.  I can help your psychological
outlook though.  Go to www.joecartoon.com.  Go to the site map, then to any
of the superfly series (my favorite is the Bonsai one).  After the superfly
series, I recommend Nanna Hooter, Joe Fish, and James Brain...if you really
want sick humor.  You need to have the sound up for all of these and they
each take a bit of time to load.  You will laugh your a** off though.

Hey, adapt and overcome, right?

In a message dated 03/31/2001 1:27:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Betty,
>  Aaaah, a kindred spirit.  Monty Python is one of the things that makes
>  life worth living!!!
>  `It's just a flesh wound, come back and I'll bite your kneecaps'
>
>  My sympathy to you regarding your current pain, not doing too well at
>  the moment myself, hope your pain eases eventually.
>
>  Rayna
>
>  (aka `The Queen of Silly Walks!')
>  `Running away and buggering off!'
>
>  On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 01:09:56PM -0500, Betty B wrote:
>
>      I have watched the Monty Python/Holy Grail movie three times in the
last
> 36
>      hours.  I just thought somebody should know.
>
>      Betty

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."