C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:09:38 EST
In a message dated 3/30/01 11:45:15 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Parenting is the hardest job in the world, and too many
parents have let the schools be their substitute.

you'll gen no disagreement from me on that.

Like I said families and society in general have abdicated their
responsibilities to schools. We almost had an all out teacher walk-out here
in Memphis when the Police
Department announced their intent to discontinue their "Officer in the
Schools" program. Schools now "teach" sex ed., drug ed, but teach moral ed.

Bobby