C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:13:40 -0500
phone books?

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth H. Thiers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 11:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reading

Ah shucks, I've come to the classics a bit late.  Started out my reading
life in junior and high school reading smutty popular books, romance novels,
and Science fiction.  I basically read anything put in front of me.  Menu's,
cocktail napkins, phone books....

Beth the OT

email address: [log in to unmask]