BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
They were the footprints ... of a gigantic hound!
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:58:26 +0000
Is there anything we can do to help-

Sure Keep an Eye on our Bill of Rights and Your
Own Privacy because I guarantee that Congress is going to
make a serious run at them.
Stand up to whomever spouts nonsense about bombing the
ragheads back to the stoneage. Remember the Arab
Terrorists CNN credited for Oklahoma City.

Sure It was awful to watch the WTC fall from the LIE w/
the Big Billboard soliciting for the NYPD blinking it's
ironic message-
But it would be worse to carry a passport along with your
commuter pass.

DD