BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:41:02 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Despite profundity of glans >>

Word from connoisseurs of such things is that the 1915 "Golden Boy" (statue
from old AT&T building at 195 Broadway) needed some >>intimate<< surgery when
relocated in 1983 to new AT&T (now Sony) Building at 55th and Madison.

Apparently what was in the correct scale at 400 feet up would have "made
women swoon and children avert their eyes" when displayed at ground level.
"Biggest I've ever seen" says Parks Commissioner Henry Stern; I told him I
was sure he was being modest.  Surgery reported to be a lot more than your
usual bris-type operation.

Anyone on this list privy to medical data on this procedure?

Christopher Gray