BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:15:48 -0500
Ken Follett wrote:

> IOn radio this AM was reported males on average have 2 billion more brain
> cells than women. How much of this goes into spatial relationships &
> navigation? Commentary, by a woman, was that the 2 billion are the excess
> capacity that facilitates taking out the garbage.
>
> ][<en

I heard the same & wondered @ what point/age  might that be?
Seems that in light of a skull fracture & innumerable KO's
to say nothing of the 2 or 3 bottles of whiskey I might have accidentally
ingested
over the yrs., which is all male behavior that my experience leads me to believe
is not atypical,
I'm sure that a scan disk would highlight bad sectors, & I don't know too many
women, in my limited experience, on a first name basis w/ Mr. Concussion..
& Believing, as I do, that if men really ran things- dinosaurs would rule the
earth...

Signed,

Once Held Hands with Ken Because He has Beautiful Eyes
[In a family way, not a prison way]