AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:56:56 -0700
To access the list archives for AXSLIB-L, go to the following link:
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/axslib-l.html

From here you can search the archives and read past postings.  If you
need further assistance, just let me know.

Steve Noble
Co-Listowner, AXSLIB-L
Policy Analyst
Kentucky Assistive Technology Service Network
8412 Westport Road
Louisville, KY 40242
(502) 327-0022

--- "Graciela Slesaransky-Poe, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>