C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:26:33 EST
    In my first group psych course we learned "the masses are asses". The
numb minded asses who but the tabloids, watch the talk shows and eat up the
gratuitous nonsensical violence on the screen drive the "beautiful people". A
friend of mine is mmaking her break into that world and I worry about her.
She was out with Robert Downey Jr. the night they busted him. She is a sweet
"Southern belle", but has a definite wild side(she loves bikers!)